Designed specifically for the at-line market the Processlab ADI 2045PL is the most beneficial instrument. The modular layout allows for maximum flexibility for every application and can be adapted to the needs of the customer.
The advantage of the 2045PL is that it’s very cost efficient in those cases where on-line is almost impossible due to the existing infrastructure, number of sampling points and sample preparation demands.
Connect a sample changer for automation and one only has to place the sample beaker to start the analysis automatically. The 2045PL will generate reliable results and data in all kind of formats from trend graphs to external signals for process control. Operation can be done through the user touch screen or remotely using discrete inputs.
- Etching baths in the steel industry. Determination of the content of acids and metals in etching baths.
- Semiconductor/ Solar. Determination of mixed acid etchants.
- Baths in the electroplating industry. Typical parameters in electroplating baths including the cleaning and degreasing baths used for pretreatment.
- Phosphating baths in the automobile industry. All the important parameters for monitoring a complete Phosphating plant.
- Process baths in the paper industry. Parameters in the cooking liquor or the so-called white, green or black liquors in the paper industry.
- Parameters in the food industry. Important parameters for the quality control of food-stuffs, for example in instant soups or fruit juices.
- Applications for automated sample preparation. For example special projects requiring liquid handling for automatic dilution, extraction, and filtration.
Any doubts if on-line is the way to go?
The ProcessLab ADI 2045PL can be easily upgraded to an Process Analyzer ADI 2045TI for on-line analysis. Simply start with the ProcessLab ADI 2045PL at-line and upgrade to on-line to gain the maximum on savings with complete process automation. Installation of software and a by-pass connection to the process is all that is required to start analyzing on-line. Downgrading any Metrohm Applikon on-line analyzer to an at-line system is also possible.
The ProcessLab can be installed on a table or mounted to the wall with an optional cabinet for storing the chemicals. With a variety of sensors and electrodes the analyses and calibration intervals can be monitored so the system can work unattended.